Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Buffalo Wings and Pasta for dinner

After several weeks of being busy cramming with client orders, I had the time to cook for my husband again.  My dad cooks at home when I am busy with work.  And since, I don't have orders to fulfill this day, I told Eric (my husband) that I cook Buffalo wings and Pasta for dinner.  He promised to be home early and he did.  It was only fifteen past six and he was already knocking on our door.
I had this recipe even when I am still single, and up to now, it never failed to wow Eric.  He loved it and almost ate the entire serving.
 These wings are coated with flour, pepper and salt.  Deep fried and then mixed with my special buffalo sauce.  I served these with fresh celery, carrots and dip.  I made the dip from mayonnaise and fresh milk with pepper.  Tasty!
 The pasta.  Yummy.  Even my kid loved it.

BUFFALO WINGS
- half kilo chicken wings (cleaned)
- 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. iodized salt
- 1/2 cup cooking oil (I like my chicken wings deep fried)
- fresh celery and carrots
FOR THE BUFFALO SAUCE
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
-  1 bottle Tabasco Sauce
-  Pepper and Salt to taste
How to cook.
- coat chicken wings to mixed all purpose flour, pepper and salt.  Deep fry then remove.  Put on paper towel to remove excess oil.  Set aside.
- For the Buffalo sauce, melt butter, add the garlic powder, tabasco sauce and salt and pepper.  Wait until thick then pour over the fried chicken wings.
-ENJOY.




No comments:

Post a Comment