Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Purple and Orange themed Wedding

Planning a wedding is a challenging experience for the soon to be husband and wife.  There’s the tiring supplier hunting and meeting with them until they find the ones that would fit for their taste.  I know most of the couples that I met were looking for affordable packages for their wedding cake.  Of course, who doesn’t? At the same time, they wanted it to be memorable and delectable that even after the wedding, their visitors would still talk about it.


The couple, well I only talked to the groom about what they want for their wedding cake.  He just wanted to incorporate their color motif to the cake which are purple and orange and purple as the dominant color.  I made two sets of cake, one is for the top of the five layered cupcake stand and the other one is two tiered cake for the cake cutting ceremony.  I also made 200 pieces of vanilla - walnut flavored cupcakes (I made the cupcakes itself colored purple and orange) topped with vanilla buttercream frosting with the same color.  I also put royal icing flowers and white edible beads as toppers of the cupcakes.





I set up the cakes and cupcakes two hours before their wedding and after this, I know the couple really liked their wedding cakes and cupcakes.  I am so glad to be part of that memorable event of their lives.




more images at www.fairycupcakes.multiply.com

3 comments:

  1. how much would u charge for a cake like this for a wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that planning a wedding is a challenging experience for the soon to be husband and wife but if they choose right vendors quite earlier then they can be able to enjoy their rituals. We will get married in June 2018 and have already hired one of the best wedding venues, planner and catering services.

    ReplyDelete